Human Performance and Training
Dr. Gia is an adult learning expert and skilled instructional designer. She has over 15 years of organization development, human performance, and training experience.
[spacer size=”10″]She has a proven track record of assessing organizational needs, developing and implementing recommendations for improved outcomes, and evaluating organizational results. Her evaluation approach includes effective utilization of all four levels of evaluation of the Kirkpatrick evaluation model. This process provides the road map for effective intervention design.
Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model
- Level I – Reaction (Did they like it?)
- Level II – Knowledge (Did they learn something?)
- Level III – Behavioral (Is there improved performance?)
- Level IV – Results / ROI (Is there a return on investment?)
Yup … she even does level IV!
Dr. Suggs is extremely influential and highly engaging, having conducted numerous organizational needs assessments, provided client feedback, and worked with identified partners to design and apply organization development interventions.
She has designed, development, and/or facilitated over 1000 training programs and has substantial experience in multiple learning modalities including:
- Instructor led training (ILT)
- Computer based training (CBT)
- Web based training (WBT)
- Blended learning curriculum’s
- Training video scripting
- Teleconference training
- Video conference training
- Audio conference training
- Train-the-trainer programs
- On-boarding process development
… and yes, she knows Articulate, Storyline, and Lectora.